Sunday, July 22, 2012

A True Love...... Lost

A year ago tonight the love of my life came to watch my last Summer Scholars On Stage performance. I've never felt better while acting on stage than I did that night, knowing that she traveled that far to watch me. Being here brings back memories of her. I do miss you love, living in a world without you is the hardest thing I've ever done. I live everyday one step at a time, trusting only in the Lord to guide me through. Not a day goes by that I don't miss you. I knew that You were the one, you were perfect in every aspect. You exceeded my highest Biblical standards of a Godly wife. I adored you and loved you, and I still do. We had planned a future, marriage, a family, raising the family in God's word, and growing old together. I would be always at your side protecting you and comforting you, and you would always be there to support me. Our kids would be raised to learn God's word. One of the greatest honors a parent should have is knowing that they raised their kids in the faith and that their child is living their life to serve the Lord. I knew that with you teaching them on  a daily basis, that would be true. You're the only one I'll ever trust enough to do that. Nobody can ever compare to you. You were the highest of Biblical standards for a wife, a true Proverbs 31 woman. I would do absolutely anything to have you back! The world isn't the same without you. You were the only girl I ever loved, and you will forever be that! I pray that God will continue to help me through life and learn to move on without you. It's been 4 mouths since it happened, and my feelings are still the same. Before it happened, I promised you I'd climb a mountain for you, and even though you were gone, I kept my promise. It was one of the most strenuous things I've ever done and took me twice as long as most, but that promise I made to you was the only thing that kept me going.  I will always love you freckles, always....

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know... I do miss our old Biblical conversations. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the only thing you miss? :/
    I miss everything, I saw a girl at a restaurant the other day that had your eyes. I just broke down!
    I've never met anyone that I could talk to about scripture and faith the way we did. I still feel the urge to message you after I've read something awesome in the scripture and talk to you about it. But you told me to leave you alone, and because I love you, I respect that and I have. You know how to find/contact me if you ever want to. But as for me, I silently wait in prayer for God's answer. Because I know that everything works together for the good of those who love him and are called according to his purpose.

    ReplyDelete